RITANZ Chairman, John Fisk, was recently interviewed by Radio NZ on a range of issues facing our industry at the moment and the work that we as RITANZ are doing around proposed legislation. See the following audio clip from this morning’s broadcast on Morning Rural News. The piece dealing with the proposed Farm Debt Mediation Bill is at 2:20 mins into the clip.
- RITANZ responds to Licensing delays May 14, 2020
- COVID-19 Insolvency law relief: What’s in the Bill, and how to use it – an article by Bell Gully May 8, 2020
- Insolvency relief in sight for businesses affected by COVID-19 May 5, 2020
- Hospitality insolvency – when the music stops April 30, 2020
- Guidance for NZ companies in financial distress April 23, 2020