RITANZ Chairman, John Fisk, was recently interviewed by Radio NZ on a range of issues facing our industry at the moment and the work that we as RITANZ are doing around proposed legislation. See the following audio clip from this morning’s broadcast on Morning Rural News. The piece dealing with the proposed Farm Debt Mediation Bill is at 2:20 mins into the clip.
- Stock, Marshalling & Commingling under the PPSA October 15, 2020
- Acuity podcast Episode 2: Insolvency and tough conversations September 30, 2020
- Supreme Court raises the stakes for directors of distressed businesses September 28, 2020
- INSOL Interactive Workshop: Become a Conscious Futurist September 24, 2020
- Arbitration and insolvency disputes: A question of arbitrability September 14, 2020