The Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association of New Zealand (RITANZ) has welcomed news that the Insolvency Practitioners Bill has passed into law on Wednesday, almost a decade after it was first introduced into Parliament.
- Flaws in Coalition’s insolvency law reform November 8, 2019
- Farm Debt Mediation Bill expected to become law soon November 7, 2019
- Aussie-style change proposes private insolvency practitioners October 2, 2019
- Insolvency and Arbitration_an article by Matthew Crawford, Bankside Chambers September 9, 2019
- The importance of choosing the right insolvency practitioner July 6, 2019