The new rules for insolvency practitioners which passed earlier this month will “level the playing field” in the sector and help screen for fee-chasing cowboys, according to the Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association of New Zealand (RITANZ).
- Business & Credit Environment post Lockdown – Presentation and Panel Discussion with Industry Experts August 3, 2020
- Insolvency Case Law Webinar July 9, 2020
- ‘Steep’ rate of business failures coming July 8, 2020
- RITANZ supports new Insolvency Practitioners Licensing Regime July 2, 2020
- Creditor Compromises Webinar June 26, 2020