The new rules for insolvency practitioners which passed earlier this month will “level the playing field” in the sector and help screen for fee-chasing cowboys, according to the Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association of New Zealand (RITANZ).
- Flaws in Coalition’s insolvency law reform November 8, 2019
- Farm Debt Mediation Bill expected to become law soon November 7, 2019
- Aussie-style change proposes private insolvency practitioners October 2, 2019
- Insolvency and Arbitration_an article by Matthew Crawford, Bankside Chambers September 9, 2019
- The importance of choosing the right insolvency practitioner July 6, 2019