RITANZ Chairman, John Fisk, was recently interviewed by Radio NZ on a range of issues facing our industry at the moment and the work that we as RITANZ are doing around proposed legislation. See the following audio clip from this morning’s broadcast on Morning Rural News. The piece dealing with the proposed Farm Debt Mediation Bill is at 2:20 mins into the clip.
- Insolvency practitioner licensing to kick off in June 2020 June 25, 2019
- Insolvency Practitioners Bill to give more protection to creditors June 18, 2019
- Lessons from Lehman: the perils and “arrogance” of cross-border insolvency June 6, 2019
- When to trust fellow directors key lesson from Mainzeal March 15, 2019
- Depositor Protection – Submissions sought December 24, 2018