RITANZ Chairman, John Fisk, was recently interviewed by Radio NZ on a range of issues facing our industry at the moment and the work that we as RITANZ are doing around proposed legislation. See the following audio clip from this morning’s broadcast on Morning Rural News. The piece dealing with the proposed Farm Debt Mediation Bill is at 2:20 mins into the clip.
- When to trust fellow directors key lesson from Mainzeal March 15, 2019
- Depositor Protection – Submissions sought December 24, 2018
- Farm Debt Mediation Bill is withdrawn October 26, 2018
- Update – Insolvency set off PPSA Hamersley v Forge October 5, 2018
- RITANZ Presents Oral Submission on Supplementary Order Paper no 45 September 27, 2018