The Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association of New Zealand (RITANZ) has welcomed news that the Insolvency Practitioners Bill has passed into law on Wednesday, almost a decade after it was first introduced into Parliament.
- Insolvency and Arbitration_an article by Matthew Crawford, Bankside Chambers September 9, 2019
- The importance of choosing the right insolvency practitioner July 6, 2019
- Receivership and Insolvency Podcast July 2, 2019
- Insolvency practitioner licensing to kick off in June 2020 June 25, 2019
- Insolvency Practitioners Bill to give more protection to creditors June 18, 2019