The new rules for insolvency practitioners which passed earlier this month will “level the playing field” in the sector and help screen for fee-chasing cowboys, according to the Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association of New Zealand (RITANZ).
- The importance of choosing the right insolvency practitioner July 6, 2019
- Receivership and Insolvency Podcast July 2, 2019
- Insolvency practitioner licensing to kick off in June 2020 June 25, 2019
- Insolvency Practitioners Bill to give more protection to creditors June 18, 2019
- Lessons from Lehman: the perils and “arrogance” of cross-border insolvency June 6, 2019